STEPS TO REGISTER FOR CLASS (PLEASE READ!!):
1) CLICK "PRE APPLY WITH DOL" LINK ON TOP OF THE HOMEPAGE (UNDER PICTURE OF CAR) TO CREATE YOUR ID NUMBER
2) FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
3) COME TO THE DRIVING SCHOOL WITH THE ID NUMBER (STARTS WITH LETTERS WDL...) TO COMPLETE NECESSARY PAPERWORK
4) AFTER COMPLETING STEPS 1-3, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING TO OBTAIN PERMIT. IF YOU GO TO THEM BEFORE COMING TO US, THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO OBTAIN YOUR PERMIT.
* Please see the Schedule page to determine your Class Identification Number.
Class Reservation Form
To reserve your seat in an upcoming EXCELeration Driving School class, complete the form below. When you press "Submit", you will automatically be taken to the home page of our website and your submission is complete. Upon receipt of this information we will contact you via phone or email within 48 business hours to confirm your reservation in the selected class.
*Please create your WA State ID# prior to completing this form. To do this, click on the "Pre Apply With DOL" link on our homepage (under the picture of the car) & create your account. Your ID # will start with the letters: WDL...
* See the Schedule page to determine your Class Identification Number.
Please complete the following steps to register for an EXCELeration Driving School class.
Students with, or eligible to obtain, a valid WA State Instruction Permit can register for a class. Students must be 15 years of age when the class starts.
Students can obtain a registration packet by contacting Cole or Rich, completing the online reservation form, downloading the registration packet, or stopping by either office during office hours.
The registration packet includes a welcome letter, the driving instruction agreement, an instruction permit application and information regarding special rules for teen drivers.
To register for a class, please return a completed driving instruction agreement to Cole or Rich. Payment is due the first night of class, unless other arrangements have been made.